Steven Ungermann – Real Estate Photography Masterclass
Real Estate Photography Masterclass
A Guide to Equipment, Technique and Workflow for Real Estate Photography
Ce que vous apprendrez
- How to select the correct camera body, lens and other equipment necessary for shooting real estate.
- The recommended settings and shooting process for real estate photography.
- How to shoot using the HDR-Flash method and how to capture a series of bracketed images to cover the dynamic range of an image.
- How to compose and photography a variety of rooms and spaces including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living and dining rooms.
- How to compose and shoot house exteriors, apartment buildings, balconies, views, pools and lifestyle facilities.
- Gain an understanding of the three different twilight phases and which are best suited to shooting interiors and exteriors.
- The workflow process from the time of booking to the delivery of the images and invoicing.
- Basic knowledge of photography will be helpful.
- A computer, smartphone or tablet to access the course.
- Photo-editing programs (i.e. Photoshop) are not required.
REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS
The Real Estate Photography Masterclass is an introductory masterclass to the various elements of shooting professional real estate photos.
The course has been structured to cater to all skill levels, from beginners to experienced photographers. Technical information is explained using diagrams, and the course includes 30 case studies that discuss the technique and settings used to capture each composition.
The course is divided into several modules covering how to select the right equipment, execute proper technique for various interior and exterior spaces (at daylight and twilight), and also manage the workflow process required for real estate photography.
Equipment and camera setup
This module provides detailed information about the necessary equipment required for real estate photography so that you can feel confident in your ability to select the correct camera body, lens, and other equipment necessary for shooting real estate.
Understanding the Technique
- This module focusses on the recommended settings and shooting process for real estate photography.
- You will gain a solid understanding of how to shoot using the HDR/Flash method and how to capture a series of bracketed images to cover the dynamic range of an image.
- This module provides information and examples on how to photograph different interior rooms with multiple case studies for each room type to provide guidance on composition and technique.
- At the end of this module, you should have the skills and confidence to compose images of a variety of rooms including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and different types of living rooms and exteriors.
- This module provides information on how to photograph different houses, apartment buildings, and complexes along with various challenges and tips associated with different building types.
- At the end of this module, you should have the skills and confidence to compose images of different homes, apartment buildings, views, pools, and lifestyle facilities.
Photographing at Twilight
- An overview of the three different twilight phases and which are best suited to shooting interiors and exteriors.
- At the end of this module, you should be able to produce stunning twilight images by combining the composition skills learned in the previous modules, with the tips and twilight shooting techniques from this module.
- The workflow module comprises a breakdown of the workflow process from the time of booking to the delivery of the images and invoicing.
- You will have the ability to make your workflow process as streamlined and efficient as possible in addition to outsourcing your photo-editing and utilizing real estate photography software.
Included Templates and Resources
The course includes two templates to assist you with workflow;
- Property Shoot List.
- Home Preparation Guide.
Although this is not a photo-editing course, it does include a Photoshop tutorial in the Workflow module that shows how to edit an interior image that was photographed using the technique taught in this course.
The course is delivered in slide-show format to make it easier for students to refer back to certain lectures in the future at different stages of their business growth. Please preview the course samples before enrolling in the course to see if the delivery style suits your desired method of learning. The lectures are delivered at a slow, comfortable pace, however, feel free to speed up or slow-down the instructor’s voice to go at your own speed.
Please note this course focuses on real estate photography techniques and workflow practices. If you wish to learn about the business side of real estate photography, please refer to our second course in this series; Business & Marketing Strategy for Real Estate Photographers.
Why Learn From Us?
The course producer; Steven Ungermann, is a professional real estate photographer and founder of multiple businesses in the fields of property marketing and prop-tech. Recent accolades include being listed in the Anthill 30 under 30 list and being named a finalist in the Broadcasting & Television 30u30 Awards and the Australian Small Business Champion Awards.
He started his real estate photography business while studying at university and grew it into a 6-figure company servicing some of the world’s largest commercial and residential real estate franchises in addition to boutique agencies and property developers. In 2019 he founded Haus Photo Media, to provide photographers with educational resources such as this course, to help other people start and grow their own real estate photography business.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Photographers who want to transition into real estate photography or learn more about the subject.
- People who enjoy photography and want to earn a living from it.
- Real estate photographers who want to validate their technique.
Contenu du cours
8 sections • 18 sessions • Durée totale: 1 h 32 min
Introduction to the Course 1 sessions • 1 min
- Introduction to the Course
Welcome to The Real Estate Photography Masterclass, the ultimate guide to photographing real estate interiors and architecture.
The course is structured to teach you how to select the right equipment, execute the proper technique and manage the workflow process required for real estate photography.
The course includes comprehensive case studies explaining techniques and settings for dozens of interior and exteriors compositions. Technical information is simplified with diagrams and the course includes templates to assist with carrying out photo-shoots in an efficient and professional manner.
Equipment for Real Estate Photography 3 sessions • 11 min
- Camera Body, Lens and Flash
- Tripod Selection
- Other Equipment
Camera Setup and Technique 3 sessions • 15 min
- How to Photograph Real Estate
- HDR/Flash Method
- Camera Settings
Photographing Interiors 4 sessions • 21 min
- Living and Dining Rooms
- Bathrooms and Ensuites
Photographing Exteriors 4 sessions • 17 min
- Apartment Buildings
- Views, Patios and Balconies
- Photographing Pools and Lifestyle Facilities
Twilight Photography 1 sessions • 9 min Shooting Interiors & Exteriors at Twilight 08:31
Workflow 1 sessions • 17 min Real Estate Photography Workflow 17:28
Conclusion of Course 1 sessions • 1 min Final Words 00:44
Real Estate Photography
The course producer; Steven Ungermann, is a professional real estate photographer and founder of multiple businesses in the fields of property marketing and prop-tech.
Accolades include being listed in the Anthill 30 under 30 list and being named a finalist in the Broadcasting & Television 30u30 Awards and the Australian Small Business Champion Awards.
He started his real estate photography business while studying at university and grew it into a 6-figure company servicing some of the world’s largest commercial and residential real estate franchises.
Since 2019 he founded HauzPhotographers, and RealEstatePhotographer Club to provide further assistance to real estate photographers to grow their business.
There are no reviews yet.