Robert Peng – Awaken Your Inner Power Through Qigong & Xi Breathing 2022
Through Xi Breathing and Qigong practices, open your life-force energy, empower your dantians, and actualize your highest potential to live your best life.
Challenging times invite us to slow down…
To appreciate what we have, let go of things that don’t matter, and find joy in life’s simplest moments.
As you shift into a “new normal” do you long to feel more connected — with other people, yourself, and the universe?
Thankfully, it’s possible to emerge into a new chapter of life with a renewed zest for life and experience previously untapped levels of joy and inner power! It all starts with opening your energy flow and tapping into your hidden reservoirs of love, wisdom, and vitality.
Join Qigong expert Robert Peng for a new 7-module video course and discover the spiritual abundance that awaits you.
Robert will guide you to reinvigorate your energy flow, clear blockages, and cultivate a sense of wellbeing — through Xi Breathing techniques, the 8 Cycles Movement, and other Qigong practices that balance breath, movement, and meditation.
As a boy in China, Robert secretly apprenticed under the legendary Buddhist monk Xiao Yao, who trained him in martial and healing arts. As part of his training, Robert spent 100 days meditating and fasting in a dark underground chamber. Xiao Yao visited him daily and instructed him in advanced practices to accelerate his spiritual development.
Xi Breathing is one of the techniques Robert learned during his 100-day fast. In this new program, he’ll share this life-changing breathing technique with you, step by step.
Xi Breathing enables you to go into deep meditation and activate your three dantians, which are the “Qi focus flow centers” of the body. The lower dantian stimulates your vitality. The middle dantian opens up your loving spirit. And the upper dantian houses your wisdom mind.
Robert will also walk you through the 8 Cycles Movement, a series of gentle exercises anyone can safely practice to energize the body and calm the mind.
Through the repetition of these eight simple movements, you’ll activate your energy centers and massage your internal organs — leaving you feeling nourished and invigorated.
As these movements become familiar, they elicit a deep meditative state that transforms into a journey that opens into a vast and newfound realm of joy and light.
Both Xi Breathing and the 8 Cycles Movement are Qigong exercises that help chip away at blockages and reinvigorate the flow of energy. As you learn and practice these exercises, you’ll feel fear, anxiety, and fatigue drift away as you experience renewed vitality and bliss.
In this inspiring new course taught by a Qigong master, you’ll:
- Activate and align your body’s dantians with powerful chantings
- Learn how to fuse your body, mind, and wisdom for an integrative Xi Breathing practice
- Move through Xi Breathing practices to empower your 3 dantians, including their wisdom centers — and clear the channels through dynamic breathing
- Explore how to turn your head and rotate your waist to release the tensions of all the meridians — adjusting the automatic system and balancing yin and yang
- Move through a practice to massage the 5 elements of your body — activating your potential healing power while clearing emotional and physical blockages
- Learn each practice of the 8 Cycles Movement as you move through the course — then assemble them into the complete set, The Flow Like Water sequence
- Work through the 3 Longevity Points to empower your stomach, heart, and kidney energy
- Experience, Wogu, a practice to protect yourself from ill or invasive Qi
- Move through BuQiFa, a practice to organize both your own energy pattern and your property’s energy pattern
- Arrange integrative Feng Shui through your awakened awareness
- Cultivate your future Qigong practice plan
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Robert will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills you’ll need to discover Qigong and Xi Breathing practices to elevate joy and vitality.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Robert. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to awaken your inner power and liberate the hidden potential of your true self through Xi Breathing and Qigong practices.
Module 1: The Importance of Breathing & Right Movement of Body
The Chinese word Xi means break, or rest. Through a small pause during your breath, you can bathe in the void of consciousness and gain the ability to dive deep into meditation…
… to awaken your inner power and energize your three dantians (energy centers).
In this opening module, Robert will share the many benefits of breathing correctly.
He’ll introduce several types of breathing and explain his signature Xi Breathing practice, how it relates to his life-altering 100-day water fast, and how you can incorporate it into your own Qigong practice.
Robert will also share the foundations of the 8 Cycles Movement, a beautiful series to help your body flow with Qi — and guide you through its first movement.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- Ocean Whisper, a coherence breathing practice
- A simple, empowering Xi Breathing technique
- Nourishing Qi, a passive Qigong sequence
- The first 8 Cycles Movement, Stroking the Waterfall at Sunrise
- How to use yin palm and yang palm to collect earth and heaven Qi
- Ways to use the mixed universal Qi to activate and empower your 3 dantians
Module 2: Qigong Movements & Xi Breathing Empowerment for Your Upper Dantian — Wisdom Center
Robert will share the three energy centers of Wisdom, Love, and Vitality.
He’ll discuss the six types of energy structures, including the suffering that can come with each type.
Then, as he leads you through a Xi Breathing practice to empower your upper dantian wisdom center, you’ll learn to make the wisdom center void and fully open to your awareness.
You’ll discover how to empower the universal Qi so your decisions are blessed by the universe.
Robert will also share how to experience harmony through the central meridian — the energy channel that brings your awareness and body together with the center of the universe.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Aung, a chant to activate the upper dantian
- A Xi Breathing practice to empower your upper dantian wisdom center — and clear the channels through dynamic breathing
- The second 8 Cycles Movement, Opening the Heart and Embracing the Day — as you’ll discover, this cycle involves opening your hands’ and arms’ yin and yang meridians… to feel the pulse of your Qi and place yourself in the cradle of the universal loving Qi
- The third 8 Cycles Movement, Dancing With the Universe, to regulate your central meridian to make you the center of the universe
- How to turn your head and rotate your waist to release the tensions of all the meridians — and adjust the automatic system, balancing yin and yang
Module 3: Qigong Movements & Xi Breathing Empowerment for Your Middle Dantian — Loving Center
Robert will walk you through the middle dantian, your loving center.
You’ll learn practices to extend the loving center and empower the energy you’ll find there…
He’ll share a Xi Breathing practice to empower your middle dantian and universal Qi so the universe blesses the love in your life.
You’ll discover how to become a calmer, more peaceful person with a more compassionate heart — someone who gives and receives love with ease.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- Ahhh, a chant to activate the middle dantian
- A dynamic Xi Breathing practice to empower the middle dantian — clearing the channels and making your loving center fully open to your awareness
- How to rock back and forth during the fourth 8 Cycles Movement, Turning the Wheel of Heaven — to open your heart and kidneys, move the big joints of your body, and cultivate energy for longevity
- How to massage the 5 elements of your body with Qi throughout the fifth 8 Cycles Movement, Stirring the 5 Elements — to activate your potential healing power and clear emotional and physical blockages
Module 4: Qigong Movements & Xi Breathing Empowerment for Your Lower Dantian — Vitality Center
Robert will walk you through the lower dantian, your vitality center.
You’ll learn how to use your lower dantian to balance and center your emotions…
Robert will guide you to explore the extension of your vitality center and show you how to empower it to make yourself strong, charismatic, and firm with strong will.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Hong, a chant to activate the lower dantian
- A dynamic Xi Breathing practice to empower your lower dantian and universal Qi so your actions are blessed by the universe
- How to create a Qi field between your palms with the sixth 8 Cycles Movement, Playing the Tai Chi Ball — this cycle allows your body, mind, and spirit to drift in a harmonious way, helping you feel nurtured
Module 5: Qigong Movements & Xi Breathing Empowerment for Central Meridian — Harmony Center
During this class, Robert will walk you through the power of the central meridian…
As you’ll discover, your central meridian is your harmony center. It connects you to universal energy, resourcefulness, and abundant energy.
You’ll also receive a practice to empower your central meridian and universal Qi, so the universe will bless your life in its entirety…
In this module, you’ll move through:
- Aung-Ahh-Hong, a practice to resonate and activate your awareness of the whole body and mind
- A Xi Breathing practice to empower your central meridian and clear your channels through dynamic breathing, making this center fully open to your awareness
- The seventh 8 Cycles Movement, Rising Mist and Flowing Water, which works on your Sanjiao, the fascia that connects every part of ourselves so we all act in one organic piece
- The eighth 8 Cycles Movement, Touching Heaven and Earth, to balance the yin-yang of your own body and extensively balance the yin-yang with heaven and earth
Module 6: Qigong Movements & Xi Breathing Empowerment for Your Life
When water flows freely, it’s pure and clean like a mountain stream. You can drink this water safely. It’s rich in minerals and tastes delicious. But if you blocked the flow and this same water stagnated, it would become murky and attract disease.
Similarly, when Qi flows smoothly through our bodies, our internal organs absorb this radiant force and they feel nourished and satisfied. When our internal organs are happy, we feel great.
In this module, you can experience this sensation as you move through all practices of the 8 Cycles Movement in the Flow Like Water sequence…
You’ll also learn to become auniversal person rather than someone trapped in a finite location.
Robert will share how your lifespan and quality of Qi is energetically determined by your stomach, heart, and kidney.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to make your life blessed with universal Qi
- How to fuse your body, mind, and wisdom for an integrative Xi Breathing practice
- The Flow Like Water sequence, the complete set of the 8 Cycles Movement
- How to work through the 3 Longevity Points to empower your stomach, heart, and kidney energy
Module 7: Awakening Your Awareness
In your final module, Robert will explain how to, through practice, awaken your awareness and upgrade your life.
You’ll discover how these practices can connect you more deeply with universal Qi.
Robert will guide you to arrange and personalize the practice you’ve learned during these seven weeks.
In this closing module, you’ll explore:
- How to awaken with a Taste of the Awareness meditation
- Wogu, a practice to protect yourself from ill or invasive Qi
- BuQiFa, a practice to organize both your own energy pattern and your property’s energy pattern
- Ways to arrange integrative Feng Shui through your awakened awareness
- How to cultivate your future practice plan
Sale page: https://theshiftnetwork.com/course/03RPeng01_22
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
There are no reviews yet.