David – The #1 eCom Email Calendar Kit (2023) + Email Bible Bundle
Skip all the hard work – get the ready-made plug & play 2023 campaign calendar for eCommerce stores.
180+ copy & paste email examples
14 additional resources for sending tips
Built specifically for eCommerce stores
Hi – I’m David, the Founder & CEO of Monkeflow. I’ve sent over 600m emails and done $25M just in email revenue for eCommerce clients alone.
Yet, there was this one thing I’ve noticed after auditing 125 email Klaviyo accounts. 95% of eCommerce stores were leaving so much money on the table. Even those, that had email marketing agencies working with them.
We have accounts making $50M/year with 50% of whole store’s revenue coming just from email & SMS. That’s $25M per year coming just from email & SMS alone. Just imagine the impact.
The key – sending newsletters consistently.
No matter how big or small your brand is –– if you have at least 5,000 active, engaging subscribers, you must send at least 12-15 campaigns a month.
👉 80% of those campaigns should be content, and 20% should be promotions. (there are exclusions when running big sales like black Friday, easter, Halloween and etc).
⭐️ Those content campaigns that you’d send 80% of the time train your subscribers to open your emails, it provides value, people engage with it & they don’t see it as spam. The other 20% is where you collect the cash.
Sounds easy right? But here’s why most fail…
Let’s take content as an example. Can you think of at least 10 different content ideas that you could send? You can? How about 10 different ideas every single month? That’s more than 100 ideas! 🤯
❌ Most don’t have the time or knowledge for this…
… that’s why this campaign kit has over 170+ emails you can copy & paste for 2023 👇
👆 With this, you’ll never have to think about what & how to send, so you can get more revenue from every email you send.
This kit allows you to skip the hard work and get exact emails to send (with proven tips & tricks for increasing profitability).
The eCom Email Calendar Kit includes:
178 emails you can copy & paste right now
95 examples with Notion files & videos
Exact strategies we use for $50M/yr eCom brands
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!