- Daniel J. Siegel
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 22, 2019
Mind, the Embodied Brain and Relationships: An Understanding for Clinical Application
- The influences the mind, brain and relationships have on one another
- Overlaps and distinctions among these three aspects of human life
- Impact on the development of well-being and resilience
- Use the Mindsight lens for clinical assessment and intervention
The Developing Mind in Childhood and Adolescence: Strategies to Nurture and Heal the Developing Mind
- Neuroplasticity: The ways the brain changes in response to experience
- The power of neuroplasticity to transform lives
- The 9 Domains of Integration
- Strategic neuroplastic interventions
- Key elements that promote neuroplasticity
- The fundamental principles of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
- Integrating IPNB into your current treatment techniques
- Harness the role of relationships in shaping the developing brain
- Clinical research implications and treatment limitations
Attachment, Resilience, and Childhood Development: Clinical Assessment and Treatment for Children
- The science underlying the categories of attachment
- How attachment experiences shape development
- Understand attachment for better clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Examine the role of relationships in cultivating a strong mind
- Techniques for neural integration and self-regulation
- Strategies for children in a clinical setting, at school and at home
Working with the Remodeling of the Adolescent Brain: Brain Remodeling During a Time of Change
- The essence of adolescent development
- Benefits and challenges of this important period of life
- Risk-taking, pushing-away, and sexual behavior of adolescence
- The myths vs. modern scientific views of adolescence
- Practical steps to building a more integrated adolescent brain
- Clinical strategies for staying present through the changes and challenges
- Mindsight skill practices to use with teens
Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. Related seminars and products: 48
Dr. Siegel is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA. He is also the Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute which focuses on the development of mindsight, which teaches insight, empathy, and integration in individuals, families and communities.
Dr. Siegel received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA. He served as a National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow at UCLA. Dr. Siegel serves as the founding editor for the Norton Professional Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology which contains over seventy textbooks. He has also authored several books, five of which are New York Times bestsellers: Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human, Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, and two with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D: The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline.
Dr. Siegel’s ability to make complicated concepts exciting as well as easy to understand has led him to be invited to address local, national and international organizations where he speaks to groups of educators, parents, public administrators, healthcare providers, policy-makers, clergy and neuroscientists. He has been invited to lecture for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, and TEDx. For more information about his educational programs and resources, please visit: www.DrDanSiegel.com
Financial: Dr. Daniel J. Siegel is the executive director of the Mindsight Institute. He is an author for W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Bantam publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. He is an author for Tarcher/Penguin and receives royalties. He is an author for Random House and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Daniel J Siegel is a clinical professor at UCLA School of Medicine. He does not receive compensation.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
5 reviews for Daniel J. Siegel – Mindsight in Childhood & Adolescence: Strategies to Help Kids Thrive
There are no reviews yet.