Cindy Goldrich – Executive Functions & ADHD in Children & Adolescents
(Proven Techniques to Increase Learning & Manage Attention)
Do you need some new strategies to get kids to pay attention and learn more effectively? Are you struggling with kids who can’t get started, stay involved, or complete their work? This seminar teaches techniques and tools for children who struggle to focus, cooperate, and perform to their potential.
- Teach kids a targeted ten-minute lesson on how their brain works will help them focus, reduces stress, and learn more effectively
- Take advantage of the latest brain research and evidence-based best practices to get kids motivated, focused, organized, and perform closer to their true potential.
Cindy will help you design subtle changes in the environment to improve time management, working memory, motivation and emotional regulation that will benefit all children, not only those with ADHD. Walk away with new ideas, valuable handouts and important resources for teachers, parents, and students to manage homework, home/school communication, study-skills, behavior and more.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
8 reviews for Cindy Goldrich – Executive Functions & ADHD in Children & Adolescents
There are no reviews yet.