Brian Siddhartha Ingle – Somatic & Osteopathic Movement for Embodied Health 2023
Live with greater ease, and experience a felt sense of freedom within your body by implementing a somatic formula for healing — designed to reverse sensory motor amnesia and activate your ability to release the trauma, stress, fear, and anxiety that’s held within your musculoskeletal system.
Explore the 3 neuromuscular reflexes of stress — and their role in chronic muscular and musculoskeletal pain.
Did you know that every thought and emotion you have has a corresponding musculoskeletal response?
Osteopathic medicine reveals that the body and mind function as one unit. Your thoughts and emotions actually reach into your musculoskeletal system and activate your body’s three neuromuscular stress reflexes — for better or worse.
When you feel calm, peaceful, safe, and at ease… you create these same experiences within your physiology. Your parasympathetic nervous system is activated and signals your entire system to relax, rejuvenate, and optimize your self-healing capacity.
In the same way, trauma, fear, and anxiety can activate your sympathetic nervous system to either protect or flee, trapping these stress responses within your physiology… including your muscles, bones, joints, and connective tissues.
Over time, these trapped thoughts and emotions have a debilitating effect on your entire being, including Sensory Motor Amnesia (SMA) — the most common cause of chronic pain in your musculoskeletal system, known as idiopathic pain.
Osteopathic doctor Brian Siddhartha Ingle has been studying the effects of neuromuscular stress reflex and their impact on our health for decades. He’s developed a process for not only mitigating them, but enhancing the natural ability of our bodies to self-regulate, balance, and heal.
During this health-rejuvenating course, you’ll address a wide range of issues, including Sensory Motor Amnesia, which is responsible for other common illnesses that are often mistaken as the aging process… and learn through clinical practices Brian’s somatic formula for healing and how to experience a virtually limitless state of embodied health and freedom.
As you begin to manage the three neuromuscular reflexes of stress, you’ll address the habituated pattern of held trauma in your body…
… and activate your body’s innate ability to release this trauma, as well as the stress, fear, and anxiety that’s held within your musculoskeletal system.
As a pioneer in the field of somatic education, a certified Hanna Somatic Educator®, an osteopath, and a practitioner of the Feldenkrais Method®, Brian teaches embodied movement as a vehicle to greater freedom.
You’ll practice powerful somatic awareness techniques and an osteopathic approach to ignite and enhance your natural ability to self-regulate, balance your nervous system movements — and self-heal. You’ll also explore practical ways to care for this important muscle group, discover how to reverse SMA… and ultimately, take charge of your capacity to prevent and heal chronic stress, pain, and trauma.
In this health-empowering course, you’ll:
- Learn how your body is habitually experiencing the 3 neuromuscular reflexes of stress — and how this can lead to chronic muscular or musculoskeletal pain
- Free your body from the habituated holding pattern of physical trauma
- Create the circumstances that allow healing to take place
- Explore Brian’s formula for healing: Dis-ease + Embodiment + Health = Healing
- Discover a felt experience of the movement of health throughout your system
- Work with the metabolic embryological forces that grew and developed with you in the womb — and that have continued to heal you throughout your life
- Discover how the upper back and neck can be freed through the pelvis
- Free the muscle of the soul — the iliopsoas muscle group, and its held patterns of trauma… and its greater potential for mind-body-soul freedom
- Experience embodied clinical movement practices to free your upper back and neck, your startle and go-go-go reflex, your breathing muscles, and more
- Learn why Sensory Motor Amnesia is the main causative factor of pain
- Shift from a freeze response that makes you anxious, fearful, and insecure into a state of rest, repair, and rejuvenation
- Experience the felt state of embodied wholeness as you come home to your body and begin to live from an expanded state of awareness
- Be guided through embodied somatic journeys to free the habituated contraction of your back muscles and overarching of the lower back, and return to a neutral place
- Learn how to feel stillness through the structures at the front of the spine, and feel the movement of health to enable more fluid movement — and a felt sense of being at home in your body
- Discover the role of an integrated nervous system in co-regulation with others
You’ll work with the one area of the body in particular that holds tremendous power over your stress reflexes and their debilitating effects: the iliopsoas muscle group, which is also called the muscle of the soul.
Rising from different areas of the lumbar spine and pelvic bowl, this is the place where we store trauma and our history, Brian says. When it’s working, unburdened by stress and trauma, it enables us to be free in all ways — mind, body, heart, and soul.
You’ll harness the healing intelligence of the metabolic embryological forces that grew and developed with you while in the womb — and continued to heal you throughout your life.
Brian teaches that transforming your thoughts and emotions into conscious awareness is the first step toward living in a more embodied and aligned way — better equipped to release the held patterns of fear and trauma that are buried within your body…
… and to access your true capacity for healing, conscious living, and self-actualization.
In doing so, you’ll strengthen your emotional core… and the capacity of your back and surrounding muscles to healthily hold you up throughout the challenges and uncertainties of life.
Ultimately, you’ll discover a felt sense experience of the movement of health throughout your system… and through an embodied osteopathic understanding and somatic movement practices, you’ll learn how to heal yourself by bringing this expanded conscious awareness into every cell of your being.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this transformational intensive, Brian will guide you through the fundamental skills you’ll need to experience a felt sense of freedom within your body. By implementing a somatic formula for healing, you’ll activate your ability to release the trauma, stress, fear, and anxiety that’s held within your musculoskeletal system.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Brian. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to live with greater ease and experience a felt sense of freedom within your own body — by releasing the trauma, stress, fear, and anxiety that’s held within your musculoskeletal system.
Module 1: Free Yourself From the Holding Patterns of Bodily Trauma to Create Space for Holistic Physical & Emotional Healing
In this session, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the effects that physical trauma has on your body and the guarding that takes place around that.
You’ll learn how physical trauma takes root in the body, how to address the habituated pattern of held trauma… and how to come out of it by exploring the principles and strategies of embodying somatic awareness.
You’ll explore a new context for health and how to create the circumstances that allow healing to take place.
Brian will also guide you on a journey to release this habituation through an embodied clinical somatic movement practice, awareness, and meditations.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- A practice to create a felt sense of calm and homeostasis by finding a neutral state within yourself
- How to free your body from the habituated holding pattern of physical trauma
- How to create the circumstances that allow healing to take place
- Brian’s formula for healing: Dis-ease + Embodiment + Health = Healing
- Why somatic learning is an essential part of the healing process
- The same healing forces that mend broken bones and broken hearts
Module 2: Embody the Muscle of the Soul to Release Trauma, Empower Self-Regulation and Increase Pleasure & Wellbeing
You’ll explore the one area of the body that holds tremendous power over your stress reflexes and their debilitating effects: the iliopsoas muscle group, which is also called the muscle of the soul.
This is the place where much of your trauma and history is stored. When it’s working, unburdened by stress and trauma, it enables you to be free in all ways — mind, body, heart, and soul.
You’ll also continue to explore the trauma reflex and learn how emotional trauma can be held in the body and the core. By addressing your center and how it relates to your back, you’ll learn how to free the upper back and neck as it connects to the head.
Brian will also guide you through a somatic awareness journey to discover the deep muscle that flexes the trunk (part of the bending muscle group)… and share how to embody it as a sense organ — just as the tongue is a muscle and a sense organ of taste.
In doing so, you’ll begin to shift the narrative of the iliopsoas from a muscle to a sense organ — and an organ of pleasure.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How the upper back and neck can be freed through the pelvis
- The muscle of the soul — the iliopsoas muscle group, and its role in held patterns of trauma and your freedom
- Ways to embody your ability to self-heal — and empower self-regulation, health, and wellbeing
- How the movement of health feels throughout your system
- The metabolic embryological forces that grew and developed with you in the womb — and that have continued to heal you throughout your life
- How to calm and balance your autonomic nervous system by focusing inwardly
Module 3: Calm Your Startle Reflex to Sense Held Patterns of Pain, Fear & Anxiety, Reclaim Muscle & Joint Mobility, and Experience Rejuvenation
Continual low-level anxiety is a significant issue regarding health and how you hold pain in your body. The stress response of anxiety not only affects hormones but also your muscles and joints.
You’ll address this pattern of fear and anxiety, and be led through an embodied clinical practice to come out of it.
Brian will also share an embodied awareness practice for returning to a neutral place within yourself to regain normal function when wrought with anxiety.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn an embodied clinical movement practice to free the startle reflex
- Explore how Sensory Motor Amnesia is the main causative factor of pain
- Discover the general adaptation syndrome — and how it’s the main cause of back pain, as well as the path that brings you out of it
- Shift from a freeze response that makes you anxious, fearful, and insecure into a state of rest, repair, and rejuvenation
- Experience an embodied awareness practice for returning to a neutral place within yourself to regain normal function when wrought with anxiety
- Dive deeper into the core strategies and principles of somatic movement — and discover how focusing inwardly can calm and balance your nervous system
Module 4: Free Your Startle Reflex to Release Your Breathing Muscles and Activate Your Fluid Body & Its Embryonic Forces of Self-Healing
You’ll continue to explore the stress of the startle reflex this module and how it affects your breathing, beginning with a somatic journey to release the muscles involved in breathing.
You’ll learn how physical breath moves you… and through that process come to know the “fluid body.”
From an osteopathic biodynamic viewpoint, the fluid body contains the embryonic forces that developed you while in the womb — and that heal you as an adult.
You’ll also explore the relationship between the physical body, the physical breath, and the ebb and flow of the fluid body, which is responsible for self-healing.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- A clinical movement practice to free your breathing muscles
- How to work with your fluid body — and its healing embryonic forces
- How to regulate your nervous system through embodying the breathing process
- The role of an integrated nervous system in co-regulation with others
- How to “unblend” from triggered trauma spots and lead from “Self” energy
- The relationship between the physical body, breath, and the movement of the fluid body — which is responsible for self-healing
Module 5: Release the Patterns of Your Go, Go, Go Reflex to Liberate Yourself From Habituated Pain in Your Back Muscles
Be guided through a powerful embodied clinical practice to release the stress response that’s related to fight: your go, go, go reflex.
Brian will also guide you through a somatic journey to free the habituated contraction of your back muscles and overarching of the lower back — and share how you can come out of this debilitating extension pattern to regain flexibility, mobility, and greater ease and freedom.
When this group of muscles (called the unbending muscles) is unconsciously held over time, the lower back becomes habitually arched… and in time, causes lower back pain.
You’ll also learn how to embody the front of your spine as a reference point — a place you can move from and experience life from… and return to as the midline of your rightful embodied home.
In this session, you’ll:
- Experience a clinical somatic movement practice to release your go, go, go reflex — and free the posterior muscle chain
- Be guided through a somatic journey to free the habituated contraction of your back muscles and overarching of the lower back
- Learn how to feel the structures at the front of the spine to enable more fluid movement — and a felt sense of home in your body
- Return to a way of being prior to adulthood — when your primary way of learning was through your senses and movement exploration
Module 6: Move From Your Somatic Center to Enhance Felt Physical Freedom in Your Body
In the previous clinical practices, you released the muscles of bending (front trunk muscles), unbending (muscles of the back), and the side muscles. Now you’re primed to explore turning or rotation.
In this module, you’ll explore how to apply the strategies of somatic movement to turning while in a seated position.
Brian teaches that as you learn to move the whole of you (and especially the pelvis) while turning, you’ll experience a whole new level of freedom.
You’ll also continue the theme of differentiating the fluid energy body from the physical body.
In this session, you’ll:
- Move the whole of you and experience a new level of freedom through a seated somatic movement practice for full-body turning
- Ground your movement through the central axis while improving moving in rotation
- Continue to explore how to differentiate the fluid energy body from the physical body
- Learn how to move from your somatic center to enable more physical freedom
- Discover how you can create the circumstances that activate your ability to self-heal
Module 7: Access Your Authentic Self-Energy to Build Resilience & Embody Vibrant Health Within Your System
In this session, you’ll combine all you’ve learned: embodied awareness, how to create the circumstances for self-healing, how to work with your fluid body, and more… to activate your body’s true capacity for self-healing and self-regulation.
Brian will share why leading with your authentic self is key to embodied health, and the importance of building resilience through self-practice, self-care, and a sense of deep integration and wholeness.
You’ll also come home to your embodied way of being and truly find your authentic self… and from that place, lead with compassion and love.
During the last session, you’ll:
- Learn a powerful daily somatic movement practice for accessing your authentic self — and your deeper resources
- Experience the felt state of embodied wholeness as you come home to your body and begin to lead from an expanded state of awareness
- Receive valuable resources to shift into “self-energy” when you feel disconnected
- Learn how to develop compassion energy for yourself and others
- Integrate your mind, body, and spirit as one functional unit
Sale page: https://theshiftnetwork.com/course/30BSiddhartha01_23
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
There are no reviews yet.