- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2007
- Danie Beaulieu, PhD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 08, 2007
Danie Beaulieu, PhD Related seminars and products: 10
Danie Beaulieu, PhD, holds a doctorate degree in psychology and is internationally recognized as a co-developer in Eye Movement Integration (EMI) Therapy and Impact Therapy. She has authored seventeen books, some of which have been translated into several languages. Her dynamic and concrete workshops have been ranked among the best in every conference where she presented.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
9 reviews for [Audio Download] IC07 Clinical Demonstration 05 – Impact Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnosis – Danie Beaulieu, Ph.D.
There are no reviews yet.