- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1990
- Arnold Lazarus, Ph.D.
- 2 Hours 23 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 1990
This workshop will underscore the need to go beyond AFFECT, BEHAVIOR, and COGNITION, and also assess client’s IMAGERY, SENSATIONS, INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS, and BIOLOGICAL issues. By doing so, the result is a comprehensive and versatile framework for “leaving no stone unturned.”
- To understand the impact of the BASIC J.D. format
- To learn to draw up Modality Profiles and Structural Profiles to assist in thorough assessment and treatment planning
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Arnold Lazarus, Ph.D. Related seminars and products: 42
Arnold A. Lazarus, Ph.D., was Distinguished Professor at the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology at Rutgers University. Lazarus served on the editorial boards of ten professional journals. He was president of the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy and received the Distinguished Service to The Profession of Psychology Award from the American Board of Professional Psychology. His Ph.D. was granted in 1960 from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He has authored four books; co-authored, edited, or co-edited seven; and authoered or co-authoered more than 150 professional papers and chapters.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!
8 reviews for [Audio Download] EP90 Workshop 05 – Multimodal Assessment and Therapy – Arnold Lazarus, Ph.D.
There are no reviews yet.